Monday, March 30, 2009

Studio

Just an update on the studio. . .
Tenative opening date is Sept 2009.
This all depends on getting the outside finished so you have a way to get in. Right now it would take a big step up to get in.

Also, due to popular demand of a white background, I only have that color up and ready to go. I can offer a blue screen backdrop where I change the blue to be something else (kinda like in the movies :) ). For smaller subjects like babies, I can still set up my black backdrop. However, if you would like to request to use the studio, be prepared to be photographed against a white backdrop.

What this means to you, no distracting backgrounds, also it will match most any outfit and props.
I will keep you posted throughout the summer as things progress and Sept gets closer!

No comments: