Thursday, January 22, 2009

Senior Rep Application Deadline

I must have all applications in by January 31, 2009, to be considered.
Please go online to to request your information.
I will mail you a Senior Rep Packet to fill out and mail back by Jan 31, 2009.
Please keep in mind, I have limited space for Reps. Also, remember submission of your Rep Application/Contract does not guarantee your acceptance into the program. I will be notifying all those chosen by Feb. 6, 2009. If I do not contact you, thank you for applying I hope to see you during a booking and see your Senior Rep for discounts!
For those chosen, your session will need to be held during the month of March on a Wed or Thurs. I will be availble to you after school, if you prefer to have your session then. If you have any questions, please contact me.

No comments: